Ads Manager for Facebook – How to Create Ads with the Facebook Ads Manager Free
Ads Manager for Facebook – How to Create Ads with the Facebook Ads Manager Free – Ads Manager for Facebook – How to Create Ads with the Facebook Ads Manager Free – Advertising on Facebook is made easier with the Ads Manager tool on the platform. With Ads Manager for Facebook, you can easily create, budget, schedule, target and also run your Ads. Though the tool is simple and fast to use, most individuals find it hard to understand.
But I believe you clicked on this post because you wish to learn more about the tool. Well, there’s no need to worry yourself too much, because I’ve got you. In this article, I will be discussing briefly how you can get the Ads Manager and also how to create an Ad using the Manager. All you need to do is to read and pay attention.
Ads Manager for Facebook
Ads manager for Facebook is your starting point for creating and running Facebook ads. It is an all in one tool designed for creating ads, managing when and where they will run and also tracking well the ads are performing. It is a very powerful and management tool specially designed for advertisers of any experience level. Here are some of the reasons why you should use the Ads manager tool on Facebook:
It can quickly duplicate your ads, sets and the ads campaigns.
You can edit all the ad settings, such as the targeting and budgeting of the ad, all from one place.
Be able to see all the metrics that are important to you in one view.
Analyze your ad campaigns result and make informed changes to the ads.
How to Get Ads Manager on Facebook
To access your Ads Manager for Facebook, go to your page and hit on the drop-down arrow at the top and select Manage Ads from the menu or you can download the Facebook Ads Manager mobile app from the app store of the device which you are using. You would be directed to your Ad Accounts page, where an overview of the Ad accounts summary will be displayed. Select the Ad Account you want to use or create one if there is none by following the steps below;
- Click on Ad accounts, select Add new Ad Accounts and then click on Create New account.
- Fill in the form that will be displayed with the Name of the Ad account, advertising on behalf of,
- Time zone, Currency and the payment method of the account and click on Create Ad Account.
- Add and assign four people to a role on the page.
How to Create Ads with the Facebook Ads Manager
If you wish to create an ad on the platform, hit on the Green Create Ad tab at the upper right side of the page. A list of objectives to select from will be displayed such as; Brand awareness, local awareness, reach, traffic, engagement, app installs, video views, lead generation, product catalog sales, etc. then follow the simple guides below to run an ad on Facebook;
- Select the Objective for the Ad campaign.
- Select the Audience for the Ad: you can target the audience based on demographic, gender, age, educational background, location, language, interests, behaviors, etc.
- Set up the Budget (the amount you want to use in running the ad), bidding and Schedule.
- Select the places you want the ad to show.
- Create Ad: you can choose from any of the ad formats to run the ad which is Photo Ads, Video Ads,
- Carousel Ads, Collection Ads, Slideshow Ads, Link Ads, Messenger Ads, and Instant Experience Ads, etc.
- Then place the order of the Ad.
Facebook will review the Ad to make sure it doesn’t go against the Facebook Advertising Policies before it will be approved and made live. After that, you can monitor or track the performance of the Ad.
For more inquires use the comment box written below.