Change Your Facebook Password – Edit Password Settings On FB
Change Your Facebook Password – Edit Password Settings On FB – Change Your Facebook Password: Facebook is a social media you use to chat with different people around the world, family friends. Also, you get to chat with as many people just as you want to. Facebook allows you to send messages, videos, photos and also get updates continually. So you need to keep your Facebook account secured by using a password for your account. If you have we will give you steps on how to change the password anytime you want to.
How To Change Facebook Password
If you have an account and you feel you need to Change Facebook Password the steps are very easy to follow. All you just need to do is just sit back and follow the easy steps below;
- Login in into your Facebook account. You then click the down arrow at the top right corner of the page, then you click on settings
- When you have click on your account settings, then you click on security and login
- Then you click on change password
- once that is done, you enter your current password, new password, you will have to retype the new password
- Then you click on save changes, then you log out and log in back to confirm if it has automatically changed to your new password.
Note; if you have logged in and you have forgotten your password
- Just click the down arrow at the top right corner of the page, then you click on the setting icon, once you have clicked on that you then click on security and login
- Click on the forgotten password
- Once you are performing this action you will be asked for your email or your mobile number so they can send you a code and when they send you that code you then write the code and then your account is ready for you to use.