COVID-19 Information Center On Facebook | Facebook COVID-19 Information Center | How to Find Facebook COVID-19 Information Center – Facebook has contributed its own quarter in helping the world with the fight against the Coronavirus pandemic. They have done this by creating a platform on their service called “COVID-19 Information Center”. The aim of this help center is to disseminate the right information to people about the Coronavirus. There is several fake information out there about this pandemic. Most of which is centered on creating fear in the heart of individuals all around the world. For some time now, Facebook has joined the fight against the spread of fake news.
The COVIC-19 Information Center as a service is really contributing to the global public health communities in several ways and some of which include:
- Providing accurate information
- Assisting public health community’s efforts
- Making help easily accessible
The information published in Facebook COVID-19 Information Center, are gotten from reliable authorities who are recognized. As a Facebook user, you can follow the center. Once you follow it, you will consistently get notified about information concerning COVID-19.
How to Find the Facebook COVID-19 Information Center
If you are wondering how you can get to the COVID-19 Information Center on Facebook, it is very easy. Whether you are making use of the Facebook web or Facebook mobile app it’s very easy to find the COVID-19 Information Center.
To find this service on Facebook mobile, follow the steps below:
- Open your Facebook app
- Click on the drop-down menu
- You will see the Facebook COVID-19 Information Center appearing first
- Click on it to gain access.
Using Facebook on web, follow the steps below:
- Sign in your Facebook account using your email or phone number and password
- Go to the left-hand side of your page and click COVID-19 Information Center below the explore category.
Am sure you found it really easy..
Kindly help SHARE the information to your friends and colleagues on your Social Media Platforms.