Create Page On Facebook – Benefits of Facebook Pages – Facebook page is a great tool for businesses or brands to use, in other to use it, you need to create one. Creating a Facebook page is very simple and free. Pages just like groups but they actually include some differences.
So you have a business or brand and wish to have it on the platform, then you need to create a page. And I believe you clicked on this post because you wish to learn more about “Facebook page create”. Well, I’ve got you covered, all you have to do is to pay attention and read on.
Create Page On Facebook
Facebook Page Create is the process of creating a page on the platform for your brand, business, organization, in other to share your products and services. Pages on the platform can be created by anyone, but official representatives can create a page for an organization, brand, public figure or business. Facebook pages are free to create but to have the access to create it, you need to have a profile with the platform.
Creating a Facebook page allows more than 2 billion people on Facebook to discover your business. Let’s just say, your page is your digital shopfront. As I said earlier, pages are simple and free to create, and they look great both on desktop and mobile. Once a page is created or set up, you can build an audience of people who are interested in what you have to offer.
Benefits of Facebook Pages
The page you create for your business on Facebook is a free way to reach your audience on their mobile devices and computer. Pages were specially designed for businesses, brands, celebrities, causes, and organizations. Your Facebook profile can be private, but pages are public. That is to say, it can be seen by anyone. Aside from these benefits, there are still some others, they include;
- Free and Simple
- It helps to connect with customers
- Advertise with the page.
The pages can be managed using a computer, mobile devices and also page manager app.
Top Features of Facebook Pages
Here are some top features of pages on Facebook;
- Business Information – information about your business is displayed such as mobile number, categories, a unique username, hours, etc.
- Posting – it is the easiest way to share information on the page is by posting. Users can add a Call-to-Action button, in other to encourage individuals to take certain actions.
- Messaging – you can communicate with people on Facebook, Messenger, and Instagram.
- Tools – it is a great tool to connect with customers and expand your business.
- Insights – with the insights, you can see the customers who are interested or care about the things you offer.
Facebook page is one of the many ways to have a presence on the platform. To use Facebook pages, you need to have a profile on the platform. That is to say, you need to create one or sign in if you already have one.
How to Create a Facebook Profile
Creating a Facebook profile is simple and free. To have a page, you need an FB account. Use the mobile app or website at www.facebook.com and follow below;
- Hit on “Sign Up”.
- Fill in your First name and Surname.
- Select your birthday and provide your mobile number or email ID.
- Choose the gender you want for the account and then create a password.
- Hit on “Sign Up”.
A confirmation mail or text would be sent to you for verification. Input the code or tap on the email that would be sent.
Do you already have an account? If yes, then all you need to do is to log in. Follow the steps below;
- On the Facebook Homepage, select login.
- Then fill in your email address or number and password.
- Hit on “Login”.
The profile would be loaded on the device immediately if the details provided are right. Now you can create the page you want to create.
How to Create Facebook Page
Now you know about what a Facebook page is and what it does, the next step is how to create. To create a page, follow the easy procedures provided below;
- Locate the Page icon your homepage or go to https://web.facebook.com/pages/creation/
- Select the page type you’d like to create and hit on “Get Started”
- Then type in your business information. Make use of your business name or the name people are likely to search for.
- Choose the category of the business page.
- A form for further questions would be displayed, like your address and phone number. You can decide to make it public.
- Then hit on “Continue”.
When you hit on continue, it means you accept the Facebook Pages, Groups and Events Policies. Once the page I create, the next step is to add pictures (profile and cover). Then create a username, add your business details (description, categories, contact, location, hours and extra options).
Kindly drop your comment using the comment box below. As well share this post to friends across the world using Facebook share button.