Facebook Block Users – How To Block Someone From Following You On Facebook | How to Block People on Facebook
Facebook Block Users – How To Block Someone From Following You On Facebook | How to Block People on Facebook – With the advancement of technology with the internet spearheading things, everything is now possible. I mean everything or most of the things rather that we never thought possible can now be achieved. Well away from the internet stuff and all, I was just trying to get your undivided attention. And now that I have got it, let’s focus on the task at hand and that is, how to block someone from following you on Facebook. Well is this even possible? Like I had to be on the Facebook platform for a long time before I learned that I had a followers list and now this? Well if you would love to find out if this is possible, then you have no choice but to continue reading.
READ: PNC Bank Online – How To Login PNC Bank Online Account
READ: jcpenney log in to account | jcpenney credit card sign in – www.jcpcreditcard.com
READ: Wells Fargo Online Banking Login | my account access wells fargo | wells fargo log in
How To Block Someone From Following You On Facebook
On the Facebook platform, we have friends and followers. Before I go any further in this article, let me ask you a question. Have you ever wanted to add a person as a friend on the platform, but the option is not there? Well, if you haven’t, I have. There are sometimes when this option will not be there and you will be prompted to follow the person instead. For those persons who don’t have a clue as to what the follower button on Facebook means, here is a heads up about it.
When you follow a person on Facebook or when a person follows you rather, your posts will still appear on the person’s news field. The said person can still message you and gets access to any update regarding you on the platform, like when you make a post, update status, and others. It’s just like being friends with a person on the platform. But technically you are not friends but instead, the person is just following you.
Steps In Blocking A Person From Following You On Facebook
Is it possible to block a person from following you on Facebook? This is a very nice question. Well, the answer to this question is very straight forward. Just as you can block a friend on Facebook, you can block a person from following you on Facebook. But here is the technical aspect of this. There is no direct way of blocking a person from following you on Facebook. But to stop a person from following you on Facebook, you will have o block the person as an actual friend. It’s all the same and I hope you get it. As a Facebook user, you should know how to block a Facebook user by now, but if on the other hand, you don’t know how-to, follow the steps below;
Computer New Facebook
- Click on the drop-down arrow icon.
- From the drop-down menu, select Settings and privacy and then choose settings.
- Click on blocking from the left side column.
- Enter the name of the person you want to block in the Block users section.
- From the search results, click on block (name of the person).
- Click on the drop-down arrow icon.
- Select settings.
- From the left side column, click blocking.
- In the section for block users, enter the name of the person you want to block.
- Select the name of the person you want to block from the list of names that appear and click on block (name).
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap the menu icon.
- Select settings and privacy.
- Tap on settings.
- Scroll down to privacy on the settings page and tap blocking.
- Select add to blocked list and enter the person’s name.
- From the search results page, locate the person you want to block and tap Block.
- Lastly, tap block again to confirm your request.
That’s it. The said person will not be able to view your posts, profile, status, or any other update from you on the platform.