Facebook.com – CREATE MY AVATAR ON FACEBOOK – Facebook Avatar Maker
Facebook.com – CREATE MY AVATAR ON FACEBOOK – Facebook Avatar Maker – The Facebook Avatar Maker is truly a feature you should be thrilled about. This feature allows all of the social media platform users for free create a double identity in the form of a cartoon-like image. This feature so far has been in development for quite a while now. Before now, other users may have had access to this feature. The reason for this is that this feature has been launched in some countries. Right now, it is safe to say that the feature is still in the launching state has it has not yet been launched in all parts of the world. There is a lot of fun to catch making use of this feature. Note; these avatars can be used however the creator likes within and outside the platform.
As thrilling and interesting as a Facebook avatar may seem to you now, you cannot create one without the Facebook avatar Maker. The Facebook Avatar maker is sometimes referred to by some of the platform users as a Facebook avatar Maker app. It is important you learn that there is officially no such thing as a Facebook Avatar Maker. It is the Facebook Avatar feature on the Facebook official app that allows its users to create an avatar that makes some users see the Facebook official app as a Facebook avatar maker.
This Facebook avatar feature is rapidly flooding Facebook and you can hop right into the fun too. All you need to do is download and install the Facebook official app and you are ready. Also you should note that you need an active Facebook account to successfully create your new avatar. Your Facebook avatar can be used in the comment section or text area when you want to send a private message to a Facebook user. Also, this avatar can be used as your Facebook account temporary profile picture. For this reason amongst many others, some Facebook users are already referring to their avatar as their doppelganger.
Facebook Launches Avatars in the US
The Facebook avatar app has currently been launched in the United States (US). Since this feature has been launched in the United States, it can now be accessed and used by US citizens. Not all countries currently have access to this feature as it has not yet been launched in them. However, there is hope that with time it will be launched in other countries. However, if you are a citizen on the United States and you still do not have access to this feature, then you should keep an eye out for the Facebook update. Make sure that your Facebook app has been updated to the latest version.
How to Create a Facebook Avatar
The steps below will guide you on how to successfully create your Facebook Avatar. Creating your avatar is free thus you would not be charged a dime apart from regular data charges.
- Open the Facebook official app on your device after you have updated it.
- Sign in your already created account and tap on the menu icon. Depending on your device, you would find the menu icon at the bottom right corner of the screen or the upper right corner of the screen.
- Now, tap on the “See More” icon and then on “Avatars” from the menu icons displayed.
- Tap on the “Next” button.
- Tap on the “Get Started” button and select a skin tone that suits your taste. There are over twenty skin tones to choose from.
- Finally customize your avatar until you are satisfied with how it looks.
- After customizing, tap on the Check Mark icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Once the screen finishes loading, tap on the “Next” button and then on the “Done” button to complete the creation of your avatar.
Once your avatar has been created, tap on the share icon at the top of the page and select from the options if you want to make it your account temporary profile picture or share it to your newsfeed.
How to Use a Facebook Avatar
Once you have created your Facebook avatar, the next step will be to begin using the avatar. Follow correctly the steps below to use your Facebook avatar.
- Open a chat with the person you want to send your avatar to or open the Facebook post you want to comment your avatar on.
- Tap on the smiley icon at the right side of the text section and select your avatar.
- Tap on the send or comment button.
Above is how to make use of your Facebook avatar. Making use of your avatar is free just as creating your avatar and signing up for an account is free.
How to Edit a Facebook Avatar
If you want to edit a Facebook avatar, just know that it is very much possible. Once you have created your avatar and you wish to edit it to change a few details, follow the steps below.
- Open a chat section and tap on the smiley icon.
- Locate your avatar and tap on the pencil icon ton begin editing your avatar.
- After editing your avatar, tap on the “Next” and then “Done” button.
Above are all the steps you need to follow to successfully edit your Facebook avatar. You should know that the ability to create multiple avatars might be possible.