Facebook Dating Icon – Facebook Profile Set Up Dating on Mobile Phones
Facebook Dating Icon – Facebook Profile Set Up Dating on Mobile Phones – What exactly is the Facebook dating icon? The Facebook dating icon is simply referred to as the icon that represents Facebook dating on both the mobile app and the website. The Facebook dating icon is made up of a heart with a purple and blue color. We can find a copy of the Facebook dating icon on the Facebook dating website or mobile application. The Facebook dating profile can also be found on google but it would be a little difficult to find the original icon since there are a lot of images about Facebook dating.
Facebook Dating Icon
Since we all know what the Facebook dating profile is about from the first few paragraphs, let’s go into what Facebook dating is really about. IF you don’t know, Facebook dating is one of the new features that was launched on Facebook a few months back.
The reason I said it’s new and it was launched a few years back is because it hasn’t been released everywhere yet. The simple reason for this is because the feature is released country by country. If it hasn’t been released in your country yet, it would be in just a few months’ time.
Facebook dating is really a huge upgrade to the Facebook platform. Facebook can now be both a dating platform and social media. Some people really believe this would help reduce spam as they have access to a whole lot of user data.
For instance, if you are trying to create a fake profile on the dating platform, the data would be run through Facebook since they work together and you would easily be caught. Now that we know what we are getting into with Facebook dating, let’s see how to create an account.
Facebook Dating Set Up
How exactly do you set up Facebook dating? Well, Facebook dating can be set up on either the mobile app or the Facebook dating website. While the Facebook dating platform is hosted under the Facebook domain name, it becomes very easy to access as trust is already built.
In this article, I would be showing you how to set up the Facebook dating profile on either the Facebook website or Facebook mobile application. Without further delays, lets see how to set up Facebook dating on our smartphone.
How to Set Up Facebook Dating on Mobile Phones
Follow the steps below to set up your Facebook dating profile on your mobile device or smartphone.
- Launch the Facebook application on your device.
- Click on the menu icon that can be located at the upper or lower right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down on the menu to find the tab that says “dating”. You would also see the Facebook dating profile beside it. If you can’t find this tab, it simply means that the feature has not been released to you yet.
- If you find it, click on it.
- After clicking, you would be directed to a page where you would be asked to create your Facebook dating profile. By default, Facebook creates a dating profile for you based on your original Facebook profile.
You can decide to adjust the profile as you like and that’s how to set up Facebook dating on your smartphone.
Facebook Dating Set Up on PC (web)
If you use Facebook on your PC and want to set up Facebook dating there, follow the steps below to do so;
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Hit the search bar and navigate to facebook.com/dating.
- The page that would be loaded next is the Facebook dating page. On that page, you would see the Facebook dating icon too.
- Click on “get started” at the upper right corner of the screen to start creating your dating profile.
Adjust the profile created for you by Facebook and that’s all for setting up a Facebook dating profile on your PC.