Facebook Dating Profile Cancel, Deactivate or Delete – Stop a Facebook Dating Account | Facebook Dating App Delete Profile
Facebook Dating Cancel, Deactivate or Delete – Stop a Facebook Dating Account | Facebook Dating App Delete Profile – Facebook Dating App Delete is this really possible or just for writing sake? Well, it is indeed possible you can delete your Facebook dating profile if you want to. The Facebook dating app delete simply means how you can delete your Facebook dating profile or account. So, if you are searching for how to delete a Facebook dating account or profile or dating app then this article is just for you. Keep reading and all the information you want will be given right on this page. There are many reasons why users want to delete their Facebook dating profile or account on Facebook, let us keep going.
Facebook Dating App Delete
Now when you create a Facebook dating profile your name, age, and the pages and groups you like are carried over to help make a unique dating profile. Like I said earlier there are many reasons one would like to delete his or her dating profile on Facebook. It might be that you have found that you like another dating app better, or maybe you have found out that dating apps aren’t just for you altogether. Maybe you have found someone you really like and you don’t need the app anymore, to prevent disturbance or others making advances. Now there are lots of reason but these are just a few, when you want to delete the dating profile you will a list of them.
Deactivate a Facebook Dating Account
Now the Facebook dating profile can be gotten rid of in two ways. You can delete or decide to take a break from the Facebook dating service or app. When you delete your Facebook dating profile then you will lose your dating account forever. But when you take a break, you just disabled it and can access or make use of it anytime you want. You just have to log in back once more to get it open. In this article, I am going to show you how to also create a dating profile not only to delete.
Dating Profile on Facebook
Now without the dating profile, you cannot access the Facebook dating app. This is a unique profile created separately from the regular Facebook account or profile. But you need a Facebook account to create a Facebook dating profile. Also, before you can create a Facebook dating profile you must have a Facebook app, only the Facebook app can be used to access dating on Facebook. Now once you have the updated version of the Facebook app, follow the steps below to create a Facebook dating account:
- First, open the Facebook app.
- Then sign in to your Facebook account.
- Now tap on the menu icon or three lines and tap on see more.
- Also, tap on the dating notification or the heart icon.
- Now fill in your gender.
- Then confirm your location.
- Now arrange in order the 12-profile tile which is either a photo or an answer to one of the Facebook dating questions.
- Also, select a dating photo to make your profile look unique.
- Then specify your match in the dating settings on your account.
These are the steps to follow when you want to create a Facebook dating profile.
Facebook Dating App Delete Profile
If you want to delete your Facebook dating account or profile then you will have to follow some procedures to get there. All you have to do is to follow all the guidelines below and you will get your Facebook dating profile deleted permanently:
- Go to your Facebook app then log in.
- After that then tap the three horizontal bars at the bottom right or top of your screen to open a menu.
- Then scroll down and tap “dating”.
- Now in the top right corner tap the gear icon to open the settings menu.
- Then at the top of the settings menu, tap the “General” tab on the right.
- Now under “Account” tap “Delete Profile”.
- Then if you wish you might type in the reason for deleting your dating profile or select a reason, after that tap “Next”.
- You will be taken to a new page where you will be prompted to “Take a Break” instead of fully deleting your account.
- If you will like to just take a break for a while, you can select the “Take a Break” option below.
- But if you want to delete your dating profile completely then select “Delete Profile”
- Now confirm that you want to delete your Facebook dating profile.
Then your Facebook dating profile will be deleted and all your conversations and anything concerning the profile.