Facebook Events Creator – Events on Facebook | How to Create a Public Event on My Facebook
Facebook Events Creator – Events on Facebook | How to Create a Public Event on My Facebook – Is there anything like Facebook events? Well, there is if you don’t know and if you are new or you are just hearing this for the first time then you should keep reading. There are lots of events taking place on Facebook and most users miss it because they don’t know how to access the event. On the other hand, there are some users who will like to create an event and will love to let it known to others, a place that is pubic like Facebook. But they don’t know how to, am not a problem solver but I give help on these kinds of matters.
If you are having problems with Facebook events how to go about it, and how you can easily access it then you are in the right place. Today’s article will be explaining all about Facebook and how you can create one for yourself. The Facebook event is a calendar-based resource that can be used to notify users on Facebook of upcoming occasions. Facebook events are the perfect ways to get users’ attention. With the Facebook calendar connection, most people have their Facebook events connected to their smartphones. Now this means that you can keep your audience in the know without doing much leg work.
Create Events on Facebook
It is not all about creating Facebook events but knowing how to plan it very well. You need to coordinate and also spread awareness of your events or brand that you want to get customers or users for. For your information, Facebook events can also be used to showcase products and also get more customers in your market online. Whether you want to use this feature (Facebook Events) for business or any other purposes I will show you to go about it. This article has or got details concerning the Facebook events and if you will like to get the information then you should continue reading.
Facebook Events Page
Now once a user on Facebook invites you to an event then you will be notified, you will get notified through your notification’s lists. When you this notification you will have to click it, and you will be directed to the event page. Now you will see all the details about the event on this page, also options. The options are for you if you are going to attend the event or not, or maybe interested but not going.
There will be a lot of options that will be given, you can select your choice, then if the event creator wants to help you in anyway then he or she will. Also, on this page, you are going to find a list of people going, not going, and also interested (Facebook events).
Learn How to Create a Facebook Event
Before you can create an event on Facebook you must be a Facebook user and also know all the tips that will guide you when you want to build one. Here are some things that must be in place when you want to create an event (Facebook events):
- First of all, name your event.
- Secondly, you should write a clear and thorough description of what the event is all about.
- Then use the Facebook recognized venues to give where the event will be taking place.
- Also, use an eye-catching event photo.
- Make sure to use Keywords for Tags.
- Then let people post on the event wall.
- Also, pin a post to your event wall (Facebook events).
- You should set an end time.
- Also, you can even run a Facebook ad about your event to make it reach a lot of users on Facebook.
- Then partner up with Co-Hosts.
- Now promote the event outside of Facebook.
- You will also schedule events ahead of time.
- Create a sense of urgency.
These are things you must plan very well and your event will be all over Facebook and other social media (Facebook events).
How to Create a Public Event on My Facebook
Now I am going to show you how to create a Facebook event with some of the steps given below, it will walk you through:
Create Event on your Computer:
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Then from your news feed, click “Events” in the left menu.
- Now click “+Create Event” on the left side.
- Also, click “Public Event” and then click “Next”. Now anyone will be able to see your event and also search for it even if you aren’t friends.
- Then begin to fill in the event name, location, date, time, and description.
- Also, type and select the keywords about your public event so it can be better recommended to people who are interested in that topic.
- Then choose who can edit and post in your event then click “Create”. After this, you will be taken to your event page where you can invite guests, add a cover photo or video, share posts, and also edit event details (Facebook events).
Create Event on Facebook App:
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Then tap the three lines icon options that will show.
- Tap “Events”.
- Also, tap “Public Event”. Anyone will be able to see your event.
- Then fill in the event name, date, time, location, and details. You can then choose to add co-hosts and decide if posts and stories must be approved by the event’s admin.
- When you are done tap “Publish”. Then you will be directed you can invite guests, add a cover photo or video, share posts, and also edit event details (Facebook events).
These are the steps you must follow when you want to create a Facebook event (Facebook events).