Facebook Free Mode Activate or Enable – Facebook Free Mode | Free Mode Settings on Facebook
Facebook Free Mode Activate or Enable – Facebook Free Mode | Free Mode Settings on Facebook – If you desire to activate Facebook free mode and begin using the social media service for free, this is the very article you need to make it possible. It is a very easy process which can be done in just a few minutes and with no stress at all. Some Facebook users have the idea that Facebook free mode activation is difficult but this article will help put a stop to this idea.
Just so you know, to enable or activate free mode on Facebook means switching to a mode that allows you to make use of Facebook without any charge on bandwidth used. Free mode is very exceptional to just Facebook. This is one mode that other social media services don’t provide and it is indeed making Facebook standout. It is no shock as to why Facebook is the number one social media giant in the world. Facebook keeps having more users because they make their service available to users at all costs.
You sure want to make use of this social media platform for free but it is important you know some things about free mode on FB.
Things You Can’t Do When Using Facebook Free Mode
- No access to images and videos
- No access to Facebook Stories
- You can’t upload images and videos
- You can’t access live videos
- You can’t make live videos
How to Activate Free Facebook On Mobile
Knowing how free mode functions on Facebook, it won’t be pleasant if I don’t reveal to you how to activate Facebook free mode. This mode can help you access Facebook when you are running out of data or you want to conserve your data for other purposes. To access Facebook free mode, simply follow the steps below:
- Access Facebook using the Official Facebook Mobile App or Facebook Lite App
- At the top right of your profile page, you will see the option Go to Free
- Click on it
- Now, you have free mode activated
How to Activate Free Mode on Web
In case you are accessing Facebook using your web browser, you can also activate free mode by following these steps:
- Using your default web browser, go to www.freefacebook.com
- Log in in your Facebook account by entering your username/email/phone number and password
- Click Login and you can start using free mode.
At this point, you can enjoy Facebook without worrying about having little or no data.