Facebook Hide Me – Facebook Friends List – Hidden Facebook Friends
Facebook Hide Me – Facebook Friends List – Hidden Facebook Friends – How to see hidden friends on Facebook is the request on your mind and that’s why you chose this article. Over time, unique changes or advancements have been made to the Facebook service.
Unlike before, Facebook users can now hide their friends list from the public and from specific people. The reason for this most times is the security consciousness that comes to the minds of these users. Have you tried searching for someone’s friends list on Facebook and you just didn’t have any success with it? Don’t worry, with the tip that is going to be shared with you in this article, you can easily uncover the friends list of anyone on Facebook.
Facebook Friends List
Every Facebook user has a friend list of their own. At this time, a lot of users want to enjoy their privacy and this is the reason they keep their friends list out of reach. Your Facebook friends are those users on Facebook who you are connected with based on the fact they accepted your friend request or your accepted theirs.
Once you become friends with someone on Facebook, you both can now communicate with one another. Normally, you should be able to see the friends list of a person who is now your friend on Facebook but what happens if you can’t, that definitely becomes a problem of its own.
Hidden Facebook Friends
For those of you who never knew you could take the action of hiding your Facebook friends list, I am sure this is an eye-opener for you. People who are aware of this are already hiding their friends on Facebook.
There are two methods you can make use of to uncover someone’s hidden friend on Facebook.
Method 1: Using Social Media Revealer
With the use of Social Media Revealer, Facebook users are given access to hidden parts of people’s Facebook profiles. To see hidden friends on Facebook using Social Media Revealer, follow the steps below:
- Get a PC that has Chrome installed on it.
- Install Social Revealer from the Google Chrome web store.
- Once you are done with the installation, go to www.facebook.com.
- Search for the profile of the person whom you want to see his/her friends.
- At the point, open Social Revealer and then, click on See Friends.
- You will see a new tab opened with the list of the person’s friends.
Method 2: Without Social Revealer
Without the use of Social Revealer, follow these steps to see hidden friends of someone on Facebook.
- Access your Facebook account.
- Get to the profile page of the person whom you want to see his/her friends.
- From the person’s profile, open any post or image uploaded by the person.
- Next, find “fbid=” copy the number after it but stop before the “&” character
- Now, open a new tab and paste https://www.facebook.com/search/100034868239441/friends.
- Edit the number between “Search/……/friends” to the one you copied earlier
- Click Enter.
- You will see a list of the person’s friends.