Facebook Keyboard Shortcuts Procedures
Facebook Keyboard Shortcuts Procedures: Are you a facebook user and looking for a guide on how to use your facebook keyboard shortcuts? If your answer is yes, here is a post that teaches how to use facebook keyboard shortcuts. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Facebook is a social media application made use of for sharing media with buddies as well as followers. You can connect to family and friends over the Facebook messenger and also share messages.
It allows an individual to share memories with close friends on the list. While making use of Facebook, one can use faster ways to browse different parts of Facebook, such as timeline, notices, or settings.
Facebook has shortcuts for the ones that rely on their key-boards to browse. Different internet browsers like Firefox, Internet Explorer might have different key-board shortcuts.
Discover to browse Facebook with keyboard shortcuts.
Examine the list of Facebook keyboard shortcuts
Note: Keyboard faster ways just function when you are not in a text box.
Activity faster ways
Some faster ways to do activities such as like, remark or share something on Facebook. These shortcuts make use of only one keyboard key.
- J as well as K – Scroll in between news feed tales.
- enter/return – See even more of the picked story.
- P – Post a new condition.
- L – Like or unlike the chosen story.
- C – Talk about the chosen tale.
- S – Share the chosen tale.
- O – Open up an add-on from the chosen story.
- / – Look.
- Q – Look chat contacts.
- ? – Open a checklist of these keyboard faster ways while in information feed.
Navigation Shortcuts details the number of secrets for every part of Facebook.
To make use of a navigation shortcut, you will have to replace # from the combinations below with the number secret.
Secret mixes for internet browsers
- Internet Explorer for PC: Alt + #, after that enter.
- Firefox for PC: Shift + Alt + #.
- Safari for Mac: control + option + #.
- Firefox for Mac: control + option + #.
- Chrome for Mac: control + option + #.
- Chrome for COMPUTER: Alt + #.
- 0 – Help.
- 1 – Home.
- 2 – Timeline.
- 3 – Friends.
- 5 Notifications.
- 6 Settings.
- 7 – Activity Log.
- 8 – About.
- 9 – Terms.
That is it on Facebook Keyboard Shortcuts Guide.
I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones