Facebook Login Alerts – Enable Facebook Login Alerts – Benefits Of Facebook Alerts
Facebook Login Alerts – Enable Facebook Login Alerts – Benefits Of Facebook Alerts – What I will be sharing with you guys is the (Facebook Login Alerts). Forgetting, where you use your Facebook details to sign in, is pretty easy, most when you can just log in with a single tap. Most times your Facebook account will be logged in without your permission, simply because your login credentials are there already. To solve that, Facebook has launched a new feature known as Login Notifications or Login Alerts.
This feature sends you notifications whenever your account is to used to log into a third-party app or a device you’re not using. The feature is not just for your protection, but also for your control. That is to say, you’ll have total control of your information. Now, how can I enable the feature? Well, read on.
Facebook Login Alerts
Facebook has always been a prime target for hackers (Facebook Login Alerts) in order to access user personal information such as posts, photos, and as well as their videos. Due to that fact, Facebook added a feature that helps you to secure your account and get notified whenever someone is trying to get into your account. In order words, you can improve the security of your Facebook account by getting an alert when someone tries logging in from a device or web browser that is not recognized in your account. The alerts will tell you which device tried logging in and where it is located.
The feature is simple and free for all users to access and use, but to receive alerts, the feature needs to be enabled on your account.
Facebook Alerts Benefits
With this Login alerts feature, you will get notified by email if your profile is being accessed from a device or location you haven’t used before. Once you get the login alerts, you can take quick actions to secure your Facebook account. Now, with that said, the next step will be turning on the feature, but actually you need to be logged in before you can enable or turn on the feature.
Facebook Login Account
Now you should know that before you can log in to (Facebook Login Alerts) a Facebook account and get alerts you must be a Facebook user. If you need help on how to create a new Facebook account then you should follow all the steps below for directions:
- Go to the Facebook website www.facebook.com.
- Then Click the Signup button.
- Now enter your information been asked on the new page that has opened.
- Once you have done that, click the signup button below.
- Then verify your Facebook account by tying the code been sent to you.
- When you do that, click verify or confirm, then your Facebook account will be confirmed.
You can now add friends and add a profile picture of yourself, this is how to create a Facebook account (Facebook Login Alerts).
Facebook Login Sign In
The Login alerts (Facebook Login Alerts) feature can only be accessed when you logged into your account. It can be turned on using the Facebook web ad mobile app, so you can log in using the app or website. Login or sign in to your Facebook account, follow the simple instructions below;
- Launch the app or go to facebook.com and hit on the Login option.
- Enter your Facebook credentials; email or number and password.
- Then select “Login” to open the account.
The account will be opened if the credentials entered are right. Now, that’s move on to the main deal of this article.
Enable Facebook Login Alerts
Yes, we are here, the major reason for this post. Enabling or turning on the Login alerts or notification is very simple and fast to do. Just like logging or signing up for an account, it can be done using the mobile app or web. However, I will be sharing the steps on how you can turn on the feature on both the mobile app and the web. So here are the steps to follow;
- On your account, go to your security and login settings.
- Then scroll down to “Get Alerts about unrecognized logins” and click on “Edit”.
- Choose where you want to receive your alerts, options are email address or from a recognized device.
- Then click on “Save” to commence and save the process.
On Mobile App;
- Tap on the menu icon.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap on “Settings & Privacy > Settings > Security and Login.
- Then scroll down and tap on “Get Alerts about unrecognized logins”.
- Select where you want to receive your alerts, such as email or with a Facebook notification from a recognized device.
Tap on save and the feature will be turned on immediately.