Facebook Login Password Change | Change Password on Facebook
Facebook Login Password Change | Change Password on Facebook – By now, everyone knows for sure that internet security is not a topic that should be taken with little consideration, especially now that most of these popular social media platforms are always targeted by hackers who probably want to rob you of your account and take control of your account, which is why we’ll educate yourself today on how to change password on Facebook.
One of the best methods to reduce the disturbing scandal from hackers, especially when logging into your Facebook account on a public system is by occasionally changing your password to avoid a story that touches. Of all the social media platforms available, you’ll agree with me that Facebook, being the largest, is potentially the most heavily targeted. Thanks to Facebook, changing your password is easy and requires almost no stress to execute, as we shall be seeing shortly.
How to Change Password on Facebook? With that being said, there are two primary ways to change the password on Facebook, one which is through the desktop version and the other through the Mobile app version. Regardless of whichever platform you’re using, changing your password won’t take your time as you can do this successfully within a matter of minutes. Let’s start with the desktop version, shall we?
How to Change Password On Facebook
Facebook Login Password Change on www.Facebook.com
If you’re on a desktop perusing your Facebook account, and for any reason, you want to change your Facebook password, the steps below are the general steps for changing your Facebook account using desktop :
- Ensure you have a good internet connection on your device
- Select any suitable browser on your device and log on to Facebook at facebook.com
- At the homepage of your screen, navigate to the right and click on the arrow facing downwards
- From the drop-down menu, scroll down and select settings
- Go to account settings and then click on the login
- Next, to change password option, click on edit
- Enter your old password, then in the next box, enter your new password and confirm in the third box.
After this, click on save to confirm the change of your new password, and there you have it, you’ve successfully changed the password of your Facebook account. This new password is what you’ll be using to access your account thereon.
Facebook Login Password Change Via Facebook App
- After logging in to your Facebook account, select the three horizontal lines at the top right corner of your screen
- From the drop-down menu, select Settings, and privacy
- From there, select security>security and login
- From here, you will be required to enter your old password in the space available, and then enter your new password in the spaces required and then apply the changes.
These changes take effect immediately, such that upon your next login to Facebook, or any account you signed up for using your Facebook account, your new password will be required to have access to these apps.