Facebook Night Mode – How to Enable Facebook Night Mode 2020 | Dark Mode Facebook Settings
Facebook Night Mode – How to Enable Facebook Night Mode 2020 | Dark Mode Facebook Settings – Since Apple launched the Dark Mode for its OS, its feature started emerging on other different apps. The purpose of Dark Mode’s popularity is pretty upfront. It makes it more stress-free for you to benefit from your best apps at night because the mode darkens the screen and tones down colors. The advantage of the dark mode is that your eyes will not suffer strain and it makes the phone battery last. And with the amount of time, most of us spend looking at our device screen, it’s a nice idea to do whatever you can to reduce the strain on your eyes.
It is important to note that the new Facebook design (which is the dark mode) is not presently accessible to everyone and is only available on desktops for now. Instead, it looks like the social media giant is choosing a number of users to try out the restored visual before being delivered to all.
How to Set Up the Night Mode Facebook App
Follow the steps below to set up your own Facebook dark mode on your device. it is obtainable for all major web browsers, and this includes Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, Yandex, and Microsoft Edge.
- Ensure you have installed the Turn Off the Lights Browser increaser on your preferred web browser
- Tap right on the gray lamp button, and tap on the menu options
- A new web page will pop up then tap on the Night Mode tab
- Permit the first checkbox to display the switch on each web page
- Try to restart your web browser, and convert the web page to a Night theme
- Once the night switch is made visible underneath your current web page, you can then tap on it to activate the dark theme (it moves from the moon icon to the cloudy sun icon). Then one click back on the switch, you can go back to your normal blue Facebook web page style.
On the other hand, if you seem not to like the completely black background, You can as well change the background color to the color of your choice such as gray, green, red, yellow, orange, etc. This is also applicable to the text and hyperlink color you see on your Facebook page. Everything can also be personalized to your personal touch from the Turn Off the Lights selection page, in the Night Mode tab. This changes your page to a more convenient experience for your eyes and decreases the bright light from shining on your face.