Facebook to Twitter – How To Post to Facebook and Twitter
Facebook to Twitter – How To Post to Facebook and Twitter: Do you want to know how you can post something on facebook and twitter at the same time? If your answer is yes, here is a comprehensive and straight to the point guide on how to post to facebook and twitter instantaneously.
When it involves handling several social network accounts across different platforms, it’s easy to come under the time-sucking catch of doing whatever by hand.
How To Post To Facebook And Twitter Simultaneously – If you typically publish the exact same updates on Facebook as you do on Twitter, you can kill 2 birds with one stone by setting up your Twitter account so it posts your tweets as updates on Facebook immediately.
How To Post To Facebook And Twitter Simultaneously
Twitter has made it incredibly basic for you to establish it as well as forget it. Right here’s what you need to do.
- Sign in to Twitter and afterwards click your little account photo in the leading right corner of the menu to access your “Profile and settings.”
- Click “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- In the left sidebar of the provided alternatives, click “Apps.”.
- The first option you see on the following web page needs to be a Facebook Connect app. Click on the large blue “Connect to Facebook” button.
- Log in to your Facebook account by clicking “Okay” in the Facebook tab that appears.
- Next, you’ll see a message that states, “Twitter wishes to upload to Facebook for you.” Utilize the drop-down menu below that message to choose just how you desire your tweets to be displayed when they’re instantly published on Facebook (to be seen by the public, your buddies, just you, or a customized option). Click “Okay.”.
- Maintain tweeting on Twitter and enjoy as your tweets instantly appear as Facebook updates on your profile. Don’t stress if you don’t see anything show up promptly and even after a number of minutes– it takes a while for your Twitter RSS feed to be upgraded and pulled by Facebook.
Pretty convenient, right? Well, it does not stop there! There are a few more alternatives you can play around with by returning to Twitter and also taking a look at your Facebook Attach app under your Apps tab.
By default, the application has 2 options marked off: message retweets to Facebook, and post to our Facebook profile. You can uncheck the retweet blog post choice if you just desire your very own tweets to be posted (that makes sense for Facebook) as well as you can uncheck the 2nd alternative if you ever just wish to relax from having your tweets published as Facebook updates without needing to inevitably disconnect the application.
If you have a public Facebook page, you can establish tweets to be posted as updates there as well, along with your Facebook account. Click “Allow” where it states “Allow posting to one of your pages.”.
You’ll be asked to enable Twitter to enable Facebook to attach to your pages, and after you click “Okay,” a drop-down checklist of your Facebook web pages will show up under your Facebook Attach app info on Twitter. Select the page you wish to use. However, you can just select one web page if you handle numerous pages.
Bear in mind that any kind of @replies you tweet on Twitter or direct messages you send will certainly disappoint up on Facebook. Keep in mind that you can manage your auto-posting alternatives anytime by checking or unchecking any of these alternatives in your Facebook Attach application, or you can even separate the application altogether if you merely do not wish to utilize it anymore.
By benefiting from automatic social uploading tools like these, you can cut your social media sites management time in half and also invest even more time on the important things that really issue.
That is it on How To Post to Facebook and Twitter At The Same Time. Kindly share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!