FB Assistance – Facebook Help Center – Facebook User Profile
FB Assistance – Facebook Help Center – Facebook User Profile – Facebook Assistance”. Facebook is an online social app that allows communication within users in a country and also worldwide. It contains billions of users in different countries. There are other features that have been added to it during the year. Some of these features include a Facebook marketplace, businesses, Gaming, Facebook dating, and others. The Facebook official site is www.facebook.com and it is also available for mobile devices as an application. You can download it from the mobile app store which is free. You can download it using a mobile data connection or a Wi-Fi connection.
Today I am going to show you how to create a Facebook account (Facebook Assistance) and also list some other helps you can get on Facebook. All you have to do is to keep on reading this article and all the information you need will be given to you right away. But you have to finish it to understand what this article is all about.
Facebook User Profile
For you to become a Facebook user, you will have to be registered to it using the following steps:
On your computer:
- Open the Facebook site facebook.com.
- Click on Sign Up.
- Fill in your first name, last name, date of birth, gender, and either your phone number or your email.
- You will input a code that will be sent to your number or email you have provided to verify your account.
- Provide a well-combined password to secure your account and make it only accessible by you.
On your mobile device:
- Launch the Facebook app or download it from your app store if you do not have if yet.
- Tap on sign up.
- Fill in your first and last name.
- Fill in your date of birth.
- Fill in your sex.
- Provide either your mobile number or an email and click on continue.
- You will be asked to provide a code which will be sent to your phone number or email you have provided. Tap on next.
- Input a well-secured password for your account and tap on sign up.
Facebook Mobile Application
For users using the Facebook mobile application. The Facebook app (Facebook Assistance) only gives you access to rooms, pages, or groups and to see posts by users worldwide. You can also add other users as your friends from the app. But to chat with other Facebook users you will have to download the messenger from the App store.
- Download Messenger from your mobile app store.
- Launch the app after it is downloaded.
- Tap on login with Facebook to access your Facebook account.
- You can also fill in the name and password you have used to register your account on the Facebook app. Then tap on login.
- From the displayed page you can chat with users who are already your friends on Facebook.
Facebook Help Center
Facebook has provided assistance to users who are not well educated or have issues (Facebook Assistance)on the app. This assistance menu will help you with how to remove some difficulties you are facing on the app. Facebook assistance page also has a search bar you can use to ask questions you don’t find from the list of the options provided. Facebook assistance is also known as Facebook help and some of the solutions or Facebook questions on the Facebook assistance page include:
- Creating an account.
- Where can I find my Facebook settings?
- How do I go live on Facebook?
- Facebook mobile and desktop apps.
- Login and password.
- Keeping your account secure.
- Ad preferences.
- Accessing and downloading your information.
- Deactivating or deleting your account.
- Your privacy.
- Staying safe.
- Hacked and fake accounts.
- Reporting abuse.
- Reporting a problem with Facebook.
- Managing a deceased person’s account.
- Intellectual property.
- About our policies.
- Your home page.
How to use the Facebook Assistance/Help Page
For you to access the Facebook assistance page, it is easy using the step:
On your computer:
- Launch the Facebook site Facebook.
- Sign in your account using your name and password you used to register your account.
- Click on the question icon (?) from the top right section of the homepage. It is in the same line as the search bar.
- You can type a question or click on the Help center and the top right section of the help pop up tab.
On the mobile app:
- Launch the Facebook app.
- Log in with your account with your registered logins details.
- Tap on the Menu icon from the top right side of the home page.
- Scroll down and tap on the Help & Support.
- From the listed options, tap on Help Centre.
- You can search for a question from the search bar or click on any messages relating to your question from the Help Centre page.