fb Instagram Log in Dengan
fb Instagram Log in Dengan – Instagram is a very lovely place to post pictures and keep up with celebrities, friends, as well as keep up with the current trends. Logging in to Instagram is quite easy, and you can log in using either your mobile phone or your laptop PC.
Prior to now, Instagram was only available on mobile phones as an application, but now, Instagram users can finally sign into their accounts through desktop/laptop computers. Users can scroll through their feed automatically. The photo-sharing platform (Instagram) has added a desktop support feature that allows scrolling when you do not want to use even your phone. Instagram has restricted features on a desktop at the moment, with users becoming a bit limited on how much they can see, post, and engage with activities on the social platform.
How to Log in to Instagram – Instagram Login Dengan Facebook
As we earlier mentioned, there are two methods of logging in to your Instagram account;
On Mobile Phone
- If you don’t already have the Instagram app go to the app store or play store and download the app
- Once the app has installed, open the app
- When it opens, it will give you the option to either log in with Facebook or using your email, phone number, or username.
- Choose your preferred login method, input the required login details (that is either of the three above and your password), and click on log in. Your account will be logged in.
- Go to https://www.instagram.com/.
- You will meet a login page, which will prompt you to log in either with your Facebook account (if your Instagram and Facebook accounts are linked) or for you to enter your email, mobile number, and password.
- Select the way you would like to login and sign in to your account.
- If you chose Facebook, you would be required to put in your facebook login details, but if you choose to log in through Instagram you will have to put in your Email, phone number linked to the account or your account username (e.g., @maestro)
- You will see a slightly different Instagram than what you are used to on your mobile phone. You still will have your regular picture feed, and you will be able to search for accounts on your desktop, though.
These steps are pretty easy, and you won’t have any problem following them at all. I hope this article was helpful.