FB Support Center My Account – How to Access Facebook Help Online
FB Support Center My Account – How to Access Facebook Help Online – How to Access Facebook Help Online & Support Center – Most users want to access the Facebook help center but don’t even know how to access the help center. The help section is always an available and useful tool for beginners. Well, this page will show you how to access the Facebook Help and Support Center.
How to Access Facebook Help Online & Support Center
Facebook help and Support Center is one of the features of the facebook web to assist its users. It’s actually designed to give its users latest and accurate information about Facebook FAQs (i.e Frequently asked questions).
If you know how to access the internet then you do have a Facebook account. Click Here to Have Facebook Account. Anyway, Facebook help isn’t just for users only, you can access the help section without even logging into a Facebook account.
People Who Can Access Facebook Help & Support Center
Facebook help is like a digital customer care service. The page is prepared for all the users of Facebook. Most of the questions in the help section are already answered in advance by Facebook experts. In other words, whatever help you need has already been anticipated by Facebook help admin. Because it has already been asked.
Facebook Help Community
Through the Facebook help community, you can get answers to your own question by surfing through other users questions and the answers they got.
This makes it totally impossible for Facebook to answer every question. That way they have put in place Facebook help community where Facebook users can provide a solution to other users.
Facebook help has a forum where questions are asked by its users and answers are provided by other Facebook users that may have experienced and dealt with such a situation. Some answers are voted for the best answers still by the users. This is also known as Facebook help community. This is put in place so as other users can also contribute to helpful tips to other users.
How to Access Facebook Help & Support Center
Follow the below steps to access the Facebook help section;
- Run your web browser and enter www.facebook.com in the URL section.
- You can either log in to your account or click on the help icon just at the bottom of the page.
- Enter a keyword of the question or help you need. You will see some displayed result.
- There are answers to some already asked questions on that page. As you enter your keyword, you will see some displayed questions that have already been answered.
- Note that if you have logged in to your account the help icon is at the right lower window.
- Click more icon and you get a drop-down menu with the help icon.
- You can also access Facebook help community from the help page.