Free Facebook Online Dating – Facebook Dating App Download Free | Dating on Facebook 2020
Free Facebook Online Dating – Facebook Dating App Download Free | Dating on Facebook 2020 – There are several dating sites and platforms where you can get connected and meet up with several people online. Facebook also has that and you can use the Free Facebook Dating Online. This is a free mood setting on Facebook that allows you to use the Facebook platform for free and also use Facebook dating likewise. All that you need to know about the Facebook dating service or feature is here and what you need to do is to read the whole article. Reading it ill guarantee that you know much about the dating feature on Facebook.
Free Facebook Dating Online
Free Facebook Dating Online is the same as using the free Facebook platform online. If your Facebook platform is set on the free mood, it is referred to as free Facebook and dating as free Facebook dating.
Facebook Dating has a different profile from your Facebook account profile. However, the Facebook dating platform can only be accessed through your Facebook account. If you do not have a Facebook dating profile and you want to, there are steps to follow.
Facebook Dating Profile
The Facebook dating profile as earlier mentioned is different from your Facebook account profile. Chatting on the Facebook dating platform is different from chatting on the Facebook messenger. Both messages are received and replied differently.
Your Facebook dating profile is not visible to friends on your Facebook account, except you make it visible to them. Your profile is only visible to people on the Facebook dating platform and those you have been matched with on the platform.
Set Up your Facebook Dating Online
To set up your Facebook dating profile, you need to first access your Facebook account and be sure your country is among the countries that currently have the platform available to them. The countries are few and Facebook may probably add more countries.
Some of the countries that have a Facebook dating platform available to them are Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Laos, Malaysia, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Singapore, Suriname, Thailand, United States, Uruguay, and Vietnam.
To set up your Free Facebook Dating Online, follow these steps listed out below.
- Check if the Facebook dating platform is available to your current location.
- Go to facebook.com on your browser or through the Facebook application.
- Open a Facebook account, if you do not have one.
- Login into your Facebook account if you have an account.
- Click on the menu icon (a three-horizontal line icon) to reveal the menu options.
- Click on “Dating”.
By clicking on dating, you would be taken to your brand new dating profile. Now, you can tweak your profile, add a profile photo, and set up your preferences on the possible matches to expect from Facebook.
How to Edit a Photo on Your Facebook Dating Profile
To edit or add a photo to your Facebook profile, there are few steps to follow. These steps are quite easy and quick. The steps include;
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Tap on the menu icon, and then tap on the “Dating” option. This would open your dating platform.
- Tap on “Dating Profile” on the top left of the dating platform.
- Tap on the photo.
- From the list of options, tap on “Edit”.
- Select a photo from your camera roll and then add.
This would upload the photo to your dating profile. You can upload as many photos that you want and with these same steps remove photos from your dating profile. These upload and removal do not in any way affect your photo in your Facebook main account.
How to Change Your Facebook Dating Preferences
Facebook dating preferences are the criteria that the Facebook platform uses to match you up with others. Changing the preferences is up to you. The preferences consist of the age range, gender, height range, lifestyle, beliefs, and even potential match’s distance from you. To give Facebook the idea of the potential match you want. Changing your preferences involves the following steps;
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Go to your dating profile from your home screen page.
- Tap on the menu icon on the top right of the dating profile.
- Scroll to locate “Preferences” and then tap on it. Different sections would be displayed to you.
- Tap the section you want to edit and then make your preferred changes.
- Tap on “Done” when you are okay with the changes you have made.
You have made the changes for the preferred matches you expect from Facebook. Relax and start getting matched right away.