Google Search Spam – Gmail Search Box – Gmail Search Inbox Only
Google Search Spam – Gmail Search Box – Gmail Search Inbox Only – Have you ever wondered what a Gmail search box is and what it is used for? Then you will simply find the answer to your questions in this article. Gmail, as we all know, dominates and reigns in the landscape of email. It provides a lot of storage; it also works at super-fast speed in any browser. But I’m sure you will want to know its greatest strength. As you might expect from a Google product, its greatest strength is its search abilities. The Gmail search box is a very important tool and the benefits o the feature cannot be overemphasized. With the Gmail search box, a lot of things can go in your favor and direction. all you need to do is just know how to make use of the Gmail search box.
Gmail Search Box
Have you been ignoring that Gmail search box at the top of your inbox or not utilizing it? Maybe you didn’t realize how helpful and useful it is. Whatever reasons you have got for not using the Gmail search box, I will advise that you make use of it today because you can find whatever important information you need.
Google by no means is one of the best companies in the world today. this company is not just the best but also the largest. Google’s services is one of the most used in the world today also. Google’s email service is one of the best and most used in the world today. The features, uses, and tools of the Google email service known as Gmail are next to none. when compared to others in the industry, Gmail is one of the top emailing services in the world due to the features and ease of use.
One of the tools and features of this service is the Gmail search box. With the Gmail search box, you can find both hidden and unhidden messages. Messages that are hidden in your trash or spam box can be found using the Gmail search box. There are times you may be looking for important messages and due to the vastness of the Gmail platform, it may take longer for you to find them. but with the Gmail search box, finding whatever that is important to you will be easy.
In time past you may have lost an important email from a friend, a client or a colleague. I understand the pains you must have gone through in trying to recover that lost email. Your pains and worries are over my dear friends as you can use the Gmail search box to find your important emails.
Tasks To Perform Using The Gmail Search Box
Dear users, it would shock you to know that as a small business owner, learning how to make use of the Gmail search box could help save your time. It could also help you get important information on your business, products, clients, and others you could think of. Being able to find what you need on your Gmail system helps your small business get organized. Here are just a few tasks you can perform using search;
- Find a lost message.
- Messages from a sender or about the same topic.
- Messages about a specific project.
- A business file attachment.
The things that you can do with the Gmail search box just goes on and on. When you start making use of it, the Gmail platform, then you will understand and know more about the tasks that you can perform making use of the Gmail search box.
Gmail Search Inbox Only
The Gmail search box is the location within a browser that allows you to search for what you want to find. A lot of people do come across the search box but do not know how to make use of it or do not know what it is used for. Here’s how to use the Gmail search box;
- Go to Gmail.
- You will find the search box at the top of the Gmail page.
- Enter what you would love to find in the search box at the top of the Gmail page.
- Click on enter.
Search For A Particular Email
- Go to www.gmail.com and login to your Gmail account.
- Locate the search box at the top of the page and enter your query.
- Click on the enter button and a list of emails will pop-up.
- You can however refine your search via search filters.
- Open the Gmail app on your device.
- On the Gmail app page, tap on the search mail app.
- Enter your query in the search box.
- And tap on the search icon or magnifying glass.
- All your messages related to the search query will be made available to you except those in your spam and trash boxes
iPhone And iPad
- Open the Gmail app on your mobile device.
- Tap on the search mail and enter the query you are looking for.
- Tap on the search icon or the magnifying glass icon.
Follow the steps above successfully and you will use the search box effectively.
Google Search Spam
It is very important at this stage that you should know that Gmail won’t show messages from spam and trash in your results. Here’s how to search messages in spam and trash
- Open Gmail.
- In the search box at the top of the page, click the Down arrow menu next to “search”,
- Select mail and spam and trash.
- Fill in the boxes with the information you are looking for.
- At the bottom, click search.
And there! You’ve got it. It’s that simple and easy.