How to Delete Facebook Account Without a Password
How to Delete Facebook Account Without a Password – How to delete facebook account without a password – It’s of high importance to know that facebook account can’t be deleted without the use of a password. Some Facebook users who want to delete their Facebook accounts might have forgotten their password. This makes it extremely difficult for them to delete their Facebook accounts. The only way to delete your facebook account is with the aid of a password.
This makes it more easy and efficient to delete your Facebook account. To delete your Facebook account without you remember your password, you will have to recover your account before you can delete your Facebook account. You can only delete your facebook account when you have successfully login in with a password to your account.
How to Delete Facebook Account Without a Password – Steps and Procedures
To do so, you will have to recover your facebook account first. When deleting facebook account without recovering, the account is impossible. To recover your facebook account below are some procedures to follow;
- Check-in order to ascertain whether you are still logged in on any of your other devices
- If you can’t find a device where you once logged in on facebook, you can try the default facebook account recovery option.
- Go to the facebook recovery page and make use of your email address or a phone number you once used or added to your Facebook account.
- Find your Facebook account using your phone number or email address and reset your facebook password through your email.
- enter the facebook security code you received in your email.
- After that, you can now set a new password.
- After setting a new password gotten from the facebook recovery page you can then proceed to delete your Facebook account.
Below are the various steps needed for you to delete your Facebook account after recovering your password;
- Connect your devices to the internet and log in to your Facebook account.
- Tap on the options on the icon.
- Open the settings.
- Go to your account information and click on delete your account and information.
- Then you input your password for confirmation and submit.
After duly following all these processes your facebook account would be deleted permanently and all contents and databases would be deleted as well.