How to Get Someones Facebook Password – Useful in Time of Emergency
How to Get Someones Facebook Password – Useful in Time of Emergency – Accessing someone’s Facebook account may be needed in case of an emergency. Sometimes unexpected events occur and to get certain information, the Facebook account of a loved one or friend has to be accessed. Cases of people missing after interacting with someone they probably met online isn’t a new thing. In a time like this, several details are needed, including details about who the person was communicating with last on several social media platforms. In this article, I am going to be showing you how to get someone’s Facebook password in case of an emergency. Your friend may just be in trouble and can ask you to sign in his/her Facebook account for some reason
Note, it isn’t possible to just lawfully crack a person’s Facebook password. So, this tells you there are certain things required for accessing someone’s Facebook password.
Things Need in Order for You to Get Someone’s Facebook Password
- The person’s email address or phone number he/she uses in accessing Facebook
- Knowing the Trusted Contacts he/she added and how you can reach them
How to Get Someone’s Facebook Password – Step by Step
- In your web browser, open https://www.facebook.com.
- Click the “Forget Account” option beneath the password box.
- Enter the email address or phone number of the user and click “Search”. A 6-digit code will be sent to the email address or phone number based on the account’s settings. You could be brought to a list of accounts.
- Click Didn’t get a code? to move to the next step if you can’t access the person’s email address or phone number.
- Choose an account you can access and click This Is My Account.
- Click No longer have access to these?
- Input the email address or phone number you can access then, click Continue. You will receive the reset link in your email or phone once you are able to reset password successfully.
- Contact trusted contacts and ask for their help. To do this, click Reveal My Trusted Contacts. You can skip to the next step if the option isn’t found.
- After clicking Reveal My Trusted Contacts, enter the name of one of them and you will get a list of the person’s trusted contacts with a URL.
- You can call or text all the Trusted Contact and ask them to visit https://www.facebook.com/recover. A code would be generated and given to you by the contacts
- Enter the code and click Continue
- Reset the password as you follow the on-screen instructions.
With these steps, you can get the Facebook password of a friend or loved own.
Note: It is unlawful to attempt hacking or accessing someone’s Facebook account and password without their permission.
Don’t forget to Share this Post!(Make it go Viral)… Share with friends using the FACEBOOK and TWITTER buttons below!