How To Save Stickers On WhatsApp (3 Proven Ways)
How To Save Stickers On WhatsApp (3 Proven Ways) – WhatsApp stickers are definitely a perfect feature that was added to the well-known messaging application. Stickers in most cases enhance the messaging experience by making it much more fun and engaging as well most times. The new sticker feature has now been made available to everyone who is making use of WhatsApp and has updated its WhatsApp to the latest version of the app.
There are a lot of sticker packs available on Google Play Store which you can be able to get your hands on. Nonetheless, as there are so many stickers to choose from it can be really difficult in trying to find the ones you actually use the most and those that are you like so much out of the bunch especially if you have saved a lot of stickers.
Fortunately, you can be able to add the stickers that you make use of the most to your favorites list and then can easily access them all from within the favorite stickers tab whenever you want to make use of them.
Ways To Save Stickers On WhatsApp
You can save sticker from a chat, read below to know how to do so:
- The first step on how to save stickers on WhatsApp is to simply click on the sticker that was sent to you in a chat.
- When you click on the sticker, a pop-up menu will display on your screen, then click on Add to favorites and the sticker will be saved.
The second method is to long press the sticker within a chat:
- Click on the sticker in the chat that you wish to add to your favorites and hold it a little longer.
- When you do that, you will see a bar at the top having a Star icon.
- Click on the Star icon in order to be able to save the sticker to your favorites.
The third method is to mark favorite from the stickers pack
- Click open the stickers tab from your WhatsApp.
- Then click on the sticker you want to save to the favorites list and hold it for long.
- A pop-up will display on your phone screen asking if you wish to save the sticker to favorites, then click on add.
How To Check All Your Saved Stickers
- You can be able to reach the stickers menu by clicking on the Emoji button from a chat and then click on the stickers button at the bottom close to the GIF button.
- Then click on the star icon, that is where you will see all your saved stickers.
You can also be able to make use of the stickers in chats as well by simply following this same method.