How To View Blocked List On Facebook
How To View Blocked List On Facebook – Want to find out where your blocked friends are on Facebook? We will see how to check Facebook blocked users list so you can decide whether to unblock them or not. Facebook allows you to block and unblock people. You can block anyone bothering on your Facebook.
So how do you go about accessing those friends or Facebook users that you’ve blocked? We shall see how to locate users blocked by you on FB.
How To Locate Your Blocked List On Facebook
Below are the steps to be taken in order to view all your blocked list.
When you unblock someone, that person will be able to see your posts on Facebook that you share with the public. The person won’t automatically become your friend on Facebook. If you want to become friends with a person who you’ve unblocked, you’ll need to send them a friend request again.
To view your Facebook block list:
To View Your Block List And Unblock Someone:
- Log in to your Facebook in your browser.
- Click on the top right of Facebook and select ”Settings”
- On the left column of your Settings, click on ”Blocking”. One unique thing about viewing your blocked list on browser is that you have a whole range of options available to you, ranging from Restricted List, where your restricted friends see only what you’ve shared to the public or what you have shared to a friend’s timeline, to Block Users, where once you block someone, that person can no longer see things you post on your timeline, tag you, invite you to events or groups, start a conversation with you, or add you as a friend, to Block Messages, Block App Invites, Block Events Invites, Block Apps and Block Pages. Our focus is going to be on Block Users.
- Under Block Users, you will see the people who are on your blocked users’ list, click on ”Unblock” next to the name of the person.
- A notification will pop up telling you what will happen if you unblock the person, go on and ”Unblock”
Please share this guide with your loved ones. Thank you!