International Merit Scholarships in the USA – 2020/2021 Review International Merit Scholarships in the USA
International Merit Scholarships in the USA – Ever thought of studying and gaining a scholarship as an international student to the U.S.? The International Merit Scholarships in the USA has invited all international student who which to further their education in the U.S. at the University of Dayton for a scholarship programme. The eligible applicants will be awarded grand prizes and there are financial aid and support to the scholarship programme. There are selected field of study to which the scholarship adheres to, so if you desire to partake on any of those eligible courses then you should get to apply now for it. I will be providing the requirements for the scholarship programme and how you can get to apply for the International Merit Scholarships in the USA.
International Merit Scholarships in the USA
The University of Dayton was founded in 1850 by the society of Mary. It is a top-tier, doctoral-level university located in the Midwestern city of Dayton, Ohio. The University of Dayton is titled as one of the 50 best schools in the U.S. for undergraduates’ academics and experiential learning that lead applicants to a great career.
They offer a wide array of opportunities for international students applying for a scholarship to the university. The University offers both living and support services, according to the International Student Barometer. You should enrol now and APPLY NOW for free to the International Merit Scholarships in the USA.
Details about Scholarships
Here are the details about the International Merit Scholarships in the USA:
- Host Country: United States of America (USA).
- Host Institute: University of Dayton.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Programmes.
- Scholarship Level: Undergraduate Scholarships for international students.
- 1st year international admission scholarships.
- Transfer admission scholarships.
- Academic Courses:
- Arts and Sciences.
- Business Administration.
- Education and Health Science.
There are other details you should bout the scholarship programme. The scholarship comes with benefits that will be granted to the eligible applicants of the scholarship programme.
Scholarships Benefits 2020-2021
The benefits of the UD bachelor’s scholarships in the USA are listed below:
- There is no registration fee for applicants.
- Merit Scholarship: About $105,390 for over four (4) years.
- Text Book Scholarship: About $4,000 for over four (4) years.
Above are some of the benefits of the scholarship program.
There is a list of eligibility criteria to be met by all applicants who want to register and apply for the International Merit Scholarships in the USA. Here are the eligibility criteria:
- International students and applicants from all over the world can apply.
Other eligibility criteria will be detailed out on the University of Dayton. Visit the URL https://www.udayton.edu/apply/international/undergraduate.
The international students applying for their first year or transfer admission to the University of Dayton must submit the below documents Here are the required documents for applicants to possess du to the application of the International Merit Scholarships in the USA.
- Official transcripts of high school.
- Letter of recommendation.
- Letter of financial support.
- Application should include an essay about why you should be awarded the scholarship.
- Proof of English Proficiency (IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/SAT/ACT)
How to Apply for the International Merit Scholarships in the USA
Now if you are ready to apply for the scholarship programme then worry not as the application procedure is easy. Below are the steps to which you can apply for the International Merit Scholarships in the USA:
- Launch your web browser.
- Enter your URL https://www.udayton.edu/apply/international/undergraduate to go to the international undergraduate admission page.
- Click on the Log in to your application portal here. Or enter the URL https://dayton.force.com/undergraduate/.
- Then click on Sign Up from the bottom of the LOG IN icon.
- Provide your first name, last name, and email address.
- You will be sent a link from the University of Dayton to your mail which will direct you to the password set up page (you can check on the SPAM if you don’t see any message).
- Input a password and confirm it.
- Go to the URL https://dayton.force.com/undergraduate/.
- Enter your email and password.
- Click on “START A NEW APPLICATION”, and then click on “UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP”.
- Fill in your student type and term to study, and click on START APPLICATION.
- Fill in your personal details, demographics, citizenship information, address, contact information, academic information, financial aid, high school information, parent or guardian information, disciplinary history, any additional family information, and recommendation.
- Click on complete after each information section you have filed.
- Provide the necessary document attachments.
- Then click on “REVIEW APPLICATION”.
Then await your application status or you can go back to the University of Dayton site to check on the application status. Log in to your account and you will boldly see the mixed documents (if any), and the application status. Then you will have to click on “Confirm Your Enrollment”.
International Merit Scholarships in the USA Application Deadline
The International Merit Scholarships in the USA programme is an annual programme and it expires:
- Fall term – May 1st.
- Spring term – November 1st.
Applicants are required and advised to register and submit their entries on or before the section deadline dates. Late applicants will not be attended to, so APPLY NOW.