iOS Dark Mode For Facebook – How to Enable Facebook Dark Mode on iOS
iOS Dark Mode For Facebook – How to Enable Facebook Dark Mode on iOS – Facebook Dark mode iOS is what all iOS users would currently want to know. Waiting months for the Facebook dark mode well the social media network’s new look is already starting to arrive on both phones and desktop giving you a more smarter and stylish way to browse through your Newsfeed. Also, something to know about the dark mode is not just for looks only because a darker interface certainly helps to reduce glare when you are using the Facebook app.
Facebook Dark Mode Feature on iOS
The dark mode also has a benefit for your phone battery. Researchers from Google have found out that pixel color has a direct effect on power draw so with black pixel using a less significant amount of energy than white ones. This is very true with devices with AMOLED screens where pure black pixels are actually switched off. So having Facebook is something that helps your mobile device last longer between charging.
How to Enable Facebook Dark Mode on iOS
Though the Facebook app does not have a built-in dark mode so when you want to start using the Facebook app you can turn the iOS dark mode. Here is how you can enable iOS dark mode to enjoy Facebook.
- Turn on your iOS device and go to the setting app.
- On the setting app tap on accessibility then tap on display and brightness.
- Now select the radio button under dark and now you will be able to enjoy your Facebook in dark mode.
Turning on dark mode on your iOS device will make the Facebook app become dark and any other app in the device will become dark also. The above instructions can also be used for iPad devices.
How to Enable Facebook Dark Mode on Android
If you are an Android user then this is for you, you can use the dark theme in place of the Dark mode to darken your Facebook account page.
- If you do not have the Facebook app go to the Google Play Store to download and install the app on your android device, tap on it to open it.
- After opening the app create an account or log in to your Facebook account by entering your username and account password into the columns as required then tap on the login button.
- Once you have successfully logged into your account, tap on the menu icon which is a three horizontal dot and then tap on settings.
- Now tap on General and go to themes.
- A pop-up with a list of themes will appear and from the pop-up list that appears tap on Amoled.
Facebook Dark Mode on Messenger App
Though it not yet available for the Facebook app you can easily enable dark mode for Facebook messenger either with your iOS or Android phone. Here is how you can do so.
- Open the Facebook messenger app with your Android or iOS device.
- Click on your Facebook messenger profile picture and toggle the dark mode on or off.
As you can tell already turning it on is super easy to do and now start using dark mode.
Kindly help SHARE the information to your friends and colleagues on your Social Media Platforms.