Marketplace Facebook App Store Download – Facebook Marketplace App | Marketplace Facebook Free
Marketplace Facebook App Store Download – Facebook Marketplace App | Marketplace Facebook Free – Facebook Marketplace App is an app on App Store that Facebook users can make use of for buying and selling products and services. As a vendor making use of Marketplace, you can sell both new and pre-owned items that are compliant with the Facebook Marketplace policies.
In as much are you are allowed to sell products in diverse categories in FB Marketplace, some categories of items aren’t permitted. Business owners who deal on several items get to create inventories of these items they want people to see. The dealers do this by posting detailed images of products and a description of them.
Facebook Marketplace App on App Store
The purpose of this article is to show you how you can download Facebook Marketplace on App Store. Different operating systems have their own digital stores for downloading their apps. According to Wikipedia.org; App Store is a digital distribution platform, developed and maintained by Apple Inc., for mobile apps on its iOS & iPadOS operating systems.
Facebook Marketplace app is compatible with the iOS operating system and so, it can be downloaded from on App Store.
Things You Should Know About Facebook Marketplace Other Don’t Tell You
- You must be 18+ before you can sell items on Facebook Marketplace.
- New Facebook users aren’t allowed to access Marketplace.
- Only a couple of countries have Marketplace App.
- The FB Marketplace App function right on the Facebook Mobile App.
- Only those making use of the official Facebook app can access Marketplace.
- Facebook Marketplace is free for both buyers and sellers to use.
- Buyers can pay items after purchase using Facebook Pay.
Facebook Marketplace App Store Download – Step by Step
It is really easy to download this app if your device runs on the iOS operating system. To download the FB Marketplace app on your Apple App Store for people who make use of an iPhone or iPad, just follow these steps;
- Open your Apple App Store on your iOS device.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on “App”.
- Now, click “Search” then, enter “Facebook”.
- Click on the Facebook App.
- Click “Get”.
- Click “Install”.
- Once the download is complete, click “Open”.
- Finally, sign in using your Facebook sign in details.