Messenger Rooms App Free Download – Messenger Rooms Facebook – Facebook Messenger Rooms Launch
Messenger Rooms App Free Download – Messenger Rooms Facebook – Facebook Messenger Rooms Launch – Messenger Rooms Facebook – Facebook is undoubtedly the social network with the most engaging features, every other seems to follow behind, even their other networks like WhatsApp, Instagram, and Snapchat. The Facebook messenger rooms is one of the features of the Facebook Messenger App. Facebook Messenger is an alternative chat app by Facebook that allows you to chat and gives you some features that are not found on the traditional Facebook App, this is because it’s created for instant messaging. After downloading the Facebook Messenger App, your contacts on Facebook automatically load on the App, so you won’t have to import them. However, you can also have access to Facebook Messenger without a Facebook account. You would just have to use the “Not on Facebook” option to sign in, and then enter your name and phone number.
The Facebook Messenger Rooms is a more like a virtual hang out spot like your Skype of Zoom app, it was created solely for video chatting. With the Facebook Messenger Rooms, you get to connect virtually with your friends and loved ones no matter where they are in the world, as long as they have an internet connection. Here’s how to create a Facebook Messenger Room.
- Download or update to the latest version of Facebook and the Messenger App
- Open your Facebook Messenger App
- Tap on the “People” tab on the lower right of your screen
- Tap on “Create a Room”
- Select if you want to invite some specific people or you want to leave it open to all your contacts.
If you want to give all your contacts access to your room, you can choose to share the room in your Groups, Events, and Newsfeed. You can also use the link to invite people directly, and even if they don’t have a Facebook account, they can simply join in using the link.
What’s Good About the New Facebook Messenger Rooms?
- It’s Free, of course except for your data charges
- You can invite as many as 50 persons to share your screen and have everyone displayed right in front of you. However, the desktop version gives you even more space
- You get to choose to invite specific people or give all your contacts access to join the room.
- Your invitees don’t necessarily need a Facebook account to join your room.
- There’s no time limit
- You have access to use filters, themes and 360 backgrounds of several cool locations
How Secure Is the Facebook Messenger Rooms?
Although the Facebook Messenger Rooms isn’t end-to-end encrypted like WhatsApp, they’ve put in some good privacy measures like;
- The organizer of the chat room controls the settings and can lock the room once the call starts to prevent unwanted guests.
- You can always exit a room whenever you want whether or not it’s locked
- The organizer can remove participants of their choice
- Facebook doesn’t listen to your calls
In Summary, The Facebook Messenger Room is a new feature added to help people connect better, as the company observed that the number of video and voice calls daily has doubled during the global pandemic. This feature will definitely help connect families and friends that have been separated for one reason or another.
Don’t forget to Share this Post!(Make it go Viral)… Share with friends using the FACEBOOK and TWITTER buttons below!