Michigan State University (MSU) Miriam J. Kelley African Scholarship Grant Program 2020 | APPLY NOW
Michigan State University (MSU) Miriam J. Kelley African Scholarship Grant Program 2020 | APPLY NOW – The MSU award is geared and propagated towards the encouragement of MSU Africa students especially women who have a strong motivation and urge to happy to study at the MSU and in turn make a great impact and contributions to the development of their country. The MSU Miriam J.Kelley African Scholarship Grant Program gives two awards annually of up to $1,000.
The number of awards and actual awards amounts are solely dependent on the quality of proposals and the resources available in the fiscal year in which funds are proposed for expenditure. All proposals may request support for tuitions for various educational expenses which may include research gathering or dissertation writings and much more, family expenses will also be considered and all proposals request support to attend a professional conference will also be considered.
In this article, we would also be shedding more light on the eligibility requirements and the processes you are meant to undertake for you to successfully apply
Eligibility Requirements for the MSU Miriam J. Kelley African Scholarship Grant program 2020
We would be greatly enlightening you on the eligibility requirements of the MSU Miriam J. Kelley African Scholarship Grant program 2020. Most scholarship programs always have eligibility requirements which all candidates must strictly adhere to, these eligibility requirements are in a way a form of streamlining criteria’s for the kind and number of candidates who want to apply. Below are the eligibility requirements of the MSU Miriam J. Kelly African Scholarship Grant program 2020;
- All applicants must be MSU African students in good academic standing
- All applicants should be MSU students on a temporary visa
- All applicants must describe the factors that suggest the likelihood of their returning to their home country.
- All applicants must have demonstrated the capacity to achieve their educational goals and have the assertiveness to seek further opportunities to advance their education.
These are the necessary eligibility requirements as stated by the MSU Miriam J. Kelly African Scholarship Grant program admission body.
Application Processes For the MSU Miriam J. Kelley African Scholarship Grant program 2020
To apply for the MSU Miriam J. Kelly African Scholarship Grant program 2020 is quite simple, all application processes can be submitted at any time but they must be presented by July 5 every year.
You are to send the application to the office for international students and schools 103 international center. The application processes are subdivided into two-phase of narrative and two supporting letters which we would clearly explain in a detailed form below;
All your narratives should be 3 single-spaced pages or less and should treat the following questions
- General description of applicants educational goals and the relationship of the proposed activities to those goals.
- The specific purpose of the activities and the benefits likely in the short or long run to the students and the students hone country.
- A budget outline detailing the expected costs of the activities and other confirmed funding from the university side sources to be received by the students during the time of the activities.
Two supporting letters are required one from the applicant’s advisor or chairperson and another or from a teacher of the applicants.
THANKS…Please help SHARE this post to your friends and colleagues on (FACEBOOK) and other Social Media Platforms.