My fb blocked list on Facebook
My fb blocked list on Facebook – Did you block some Facebook friends who aren’t playing nicely and now, they’ve repented and wishes that you unblocked them from your block list but you do not know where to find and locate them on the list of the block users? We will show you how to find or locate your blocked list on Facebook. Don’t worry about anything as we are gonna do our very best to provide you with the solution to unblocking repented pals who were on your FB prison yard.
Please do well to share this guide with your buddies on Facebook who might be searching for ways un block their friends whom they had mistakenly blocked in the past. Thanks in anticipation.
ON YOUR FACEBOOK APPLICATION:
To view your blocked list on your mobile Facebook application, there are two ways:
- On your Facebook app, tap on the menu button (☰)
- Tap on “Account Settings’ (for iPhone users tap on “Settings”)
- Tap on “Blocking”
- Tap on the menu button (☰)
- Tap on “Privacy shortcuts”
- Scroll down and tap on “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
- On the drop-down menu, tap on “Blocked users”
ON YOUR BROWSER:
- Click in the top right of any Facebook page
- Click “Privacy Shortcuts”
- Click “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
- Click “View All Blocked Users”.
That’s all on the topic “My blocked list on Facebook,” please use the comment box to send us your feedback and recommendations as to anything regarding your blocked list. We will, as a matter of fact, look into your comment and provide answers in case your comment is in the form of a question.