PAYPAL PAYMENT USING FACEBOOK MESSENGER | HOW TO USE PAYPAL ON FACEBOOK MESSENGER
PAYPAL PAYMENT USING FACEBOOK MESSENGER | HOW TO USE PAYPAL ON FACEBOOK MESSENGER – PayPal has proven to wanting to improve users experience over a wide range of merchandize platform and on this article we are going to be discussing how to use PayPal on Facebook Messenger.
With mobile digital platform growing, there has been a fundamental change in commerce. Facebook has now given Facebook Users the consumer’s rights to transact wherever they are willing and however they want, and PayPal is committed to being the best option to enable this.
PayPal Last year partnered with Facebook upon the use of Facebook Messenger, which now allows over 2.5 million U.S. customers to perform the following activities:
- Users connect their PayPal and Facebook Messenger accounts,
- Users connect their PayPal to Facebook Marketplace shop or store on Facebook Messenger
- Enable Facebook Messenger as a communication means for PayPal users.
PayPal on announcement of an expansion of their fascinating relationship with Facebook upon the integration of PayPal as a source of funding for PayPal’s peer-to-peer (P2P) payments using the Facebook Messenger.
People now have the option to either send and or request money using their PayPal account, and this addition of PayPal service in Facebook Messenger is simply just available to U.S. consumers today.
WHAT PAYPAL SERVICE IS AVAILABLE WITH FACEBOOK MESSENGER
Facebook upon the integration of PayPal as a source of funding for PayPal’s peer-to-peer (P2P) payments using the Facebook Messenger, PayPal Facebook Messenger users can now choose to do the following during their chat conversation with friends, vendors etc.;
- Splitting an outing bill for a cab ride
- Having a night out with colleagues or friends
- Paying for your share of the rent,
- Donating your contribution for a family’s birthday present
Facebook, PayPal partnership has now ensured making exchange of money between friends and family simple.
HOW TO MAKE PAYPAL PAYMENT USING FACEBOOK MESSENGER
Here is how you can simply make PayPal payment using Facebook messenger.
- When messaging in Facebook Messenger with friends, colleagues or group of people
- Tap on the blue plus icon
- Then select the green Payments button to quickly send or request money.
- You can then choose PayPal as their funding source when making a P2P payment with their Messenger contacts.
The Facebook Messenger app is now a Multi functional user platform that offers a lot of user based services of which PayPal is now one of them. If peradventure you encounter any challenge over the use PayPal on Facebook feel free to contact customer care.