Paytm Review | Paytm Setup | Paytm wallet | What is Paytm | Paytm Account
Paytm Review | Paytm Setup | Paytm wallet | What is Paytm | Paytm Account – Paytm wallet is a programmed payoff platform that is owned by One97 Communications. It grants you access to dispense cash into the unified wallet through internet banking, credit cards, and debit cards, or probably by investing cash through selected partners and banks. By making use of your money in the Paytm wallet, you can purchase as many goods as you want without paying with cash.
Ever since the Prime Minister Narendra Modi broadcasted the withdrawal of the Rs. 1,000 and Rs. 500 notes, Paytm and the other phone wallets have experienced an overwhelming increase. The imbalance of cash at hand and extended lines have made programed wallets like Paytm wallets very necessary for people using smartphones.
The transactions that can be made with the Paytm wallet are the postpaid payments for electricity, gas and water bills, payment for gadgets and many others. It can also be used for recharging phones, data cards, metro cards, DTH cable, etc. you can also use it to book your tickets for flights, hotel rooms, buses, movies, trains and you can pay for your Uber ride by using the platform.
Here Are the Steps to Follow to Make Use of Paytm Wallet
- To make use of Paytm wallet, you need to create a Paytm account by using your email ID and your phone number.
- Put in some cash in your Paytm wallet account by making use of credit card, debit card or internet banking.
- If you want to transfer some money to another person, click on the send or pay button.
- It is possible for you to send some money to someone else using Paytm wallet account from their phone number.
- You are allowed to make transactions to other bank accounts on Paytm wallet by scanning a QR code.
How to Make Offline Payments Using the Paytm Wallet
It is very possible for you to make your cashless payments using Paytm wallet even without being connected to the internet. All you need to do is either use the bar codes or the QR codes with OTP for payment. To make this payment, you will need to, first of all, open the app and click on the pay button, click on bar codes or QR codes, scan the code and input the OTP to allow the offline payment.