Update Your Avater On Facebook – Create Facebook Avatar – Avatar Creator Facebook | Facebook Avatar 2020 Update – Have you created your own avatar on Facebook? If you haven’t or you are having problems creating your avatar, just relax this article will give you details on how you can create your own lookalike avatar on Facebook.
Facebook Avatar 2020
Facebook avatars are digital or simply put cartoon lookalike characters that can be created on Facebook with the use of the avatar maker. First and foremost, it is important I establish the fact that not all Facebook users in all countries can access this feature. As of late last year (2019) FB users in Australia, New Zealand, and Europe could make their own avatars on Facebook. Now, even users in the USA have this feature rolled out to them. There are a lot of questions out there about the Facebook avatar. Some persons in the above countries still can’t access it but there could be reasons for that.
The Facebook Avatar feature is a section on Facebook just like Marketplace, Instant Games, and Facebook Watch. It isn’t a stand-alone app to be downloaded on your App Stores. In this section, you get to create your own lookalike avatar which you can make use of for communication. It is a better way to express yourself. People are already making use of it even as their profile pictures because the tools in this section can help you create an avatar that looks just like you. Now, if there are other things I must point out, it’s the fact you need to have the latest version of the Facebook app, and also, you can’t access the avatar maker on the Facebook web version.
How to Update Your Facebook App
If you would like to update your Facebook mobile app for the purpose of accessing the avatar maker, follow the guide below:
- Launch your App Store on your smart device
- Search “Facebook App” with the help of the search box provided
- Click on the Facebook App
- Click “Update”
Yes, it is that simple
Create Facebook Avatar
To create your own cartoon avatar on Facebook, follow the steps below:
- Launch your Facebook mobile app
- Tap on the menu option having three-strike lines
- Scroll through and click on the icon written “Avatars”
- To start creating your avatar, first, select a face shape like yours
- Choose the hairstyle and eye color
- Select the kind and size of eyebrow that best describes you
- Select from the mouth, nose, and ears tool
- Customize your avatar’s lips
- Select the dress you want for your avatar
- After all the above have been established, click “Done” and you will have your avatar created
You can check your smileys or sticker for the avatar you created