WordPress Review – Features of WordPress | How to use WordPress – WordPress allows you to add any function to a website thanks to its host of various functions, template system (themes) which allows you the power to manipulate and create beautiful/ingenuous responsive designs for any device (Operating System) with ease and efficiency.
WordPress easy to understand and navigate layout gives regular none programming clients the ability to update self-owned websites personally with little or no computer programming language, what’s more fascinating is that anyone can create a website using the WordPress system with little amount of time invested into web designing research you can build a user friendly website using WordPress.
Features of WordPress
WordPress is believed to be the best content management system in comparison to Joomla, shopify, Drupal and the rest by a majority of its users’ thanks to its wide range of functionalities, features, settings and control it gives users in creating their own websites and uploading contents. WordPress is an open-source content management system that can be hosted by almost or all host site because of features like:
- Adaptability and flexibility: WordPress original function and reason for creation may have been blogging but WordPress versatility finds it creating websites for multinational corporations, host podcasts, social groups, run mini business, etc.
- Offers multiple choices: Thanks to free themes WordPress users an abundance of choices in the tuning and choosing of an appearance for web creation and its layout in general.
WordPress offers an array of functions and features with benefits that are staggering and put it’s in a competitive spot with other CMS based programs such as joomla and the rest. WordPress websites continue to rank among the best and top sites thanks to the versatile functions it provides clients and users in content and web creation.
How to use WordPress
Here are a few steps to help you on your way while you get familiar with the WordPress layout and website creation in general. Join the WordPress community to get connected to the millions of WordPress users and stay on top of new releases, community created features and advice to help you enjoy your stay on WordPress. Meanwhile, follow these steps to use WordPress:
- Go to the WordPress website
- Create a web address for your blog
- Come up with a name for your blog
- Choose a theme for your blog
- upload your first blog content
- Add more contents and pages to your blog
When creating a blog, it is essential to add something that sets it apart from other blogs saturating the media market or your blog would get lost with the millions, also promoting is a good form of making your blog known.