Zoom Free Account – How to Sign Up for Zoom Account | Zoom Account
Zoom Free Account – How to Sign Up for Zoom Account | Zoom Account – It is very easy to sign up for a zoom account, either you choose to do so on your computer or your mobile device, you will need to make use of your email account to verify your profile and confirm a password.
How to Create A Zoom Account On Your Mobile Device
Signing up procedure for zoom in the mobile app on iPhone, Android, or iPad looks the same.
- After downloading the app on your phone from the app store or play store, tap to open it., and ‘REGISTER ‘on the welcome page, the other option is getting to be signed in.
- Tap: sign in.”
- Enter the email address that you would like to use for this account, followed by your first and last name.
- Click the next box that says “I agree to the terms of service.”
- Tap “sign up” in the top-right corner.
- A pop-up will appear informing you that a confirmation email was sent to the email address you chose. Tap “ok” to close the pop-up, and open your email app to check your inbox.
- Tap to open the message in your inbox. Scroll and tap the blue “active account” option.
- You would have to start the first step by confirming your account details and choosing your preferred password you would like to make use of, retype your first and last name. Type your preferred password you would like to make use of and then re-enter the same password to confirm.
- If Zoom doesn’t accept your preferred password, then instructions will appear or be seen. For example, the password must involve at least eight characters and at least one letter and also number.
- The next step is to invite colleagues to a meeting.
- The third step inspires you to start a meeting now. But you can as well skip this step by clicking “Go to my Account.”
- Input the email address and password you just chose.
- Check the “stay signed in” option and then click the blue “sign in “button to login on your browser.
- Tap the “sign in” option this time instead of “sign up.”
- You can then enter your email address and password.
- Tap the blue “sign in” option to complete the procedure.